Tuesday, October 14, 2008

results like mine... sad story

today.. uncle leong (never like this lecturer) came in and showed us the list of As and failures in his subject.. cells and their organisation... and it actually made me lost all my mood and appetite... why cant he just let the result slip do all the talking for us... if u really wan to give the RM50 to the deserving one... why cant u do it privately ?? though i am happy for hui chin for having it (she deserves it) but seriously, i din get to eat because i was not in the A list.. u must be thinking that i'm having high expectations for myself.. or find tat i am the type who think i deserve better grades.. and my name should be on the white board together with the other A listers... u're wrong.. i dun give a damn if my name's not on the board.. and the A means alot more than just the 5 minutes fame... well i blame no 1 but myself for slacking and bringing along with me this 18 years of my life my freaking bad habit of burning midnight oils and doing things at the eleventh hour... but now i really wanna rant abt my scholarship... man.. how am i going to maintain my cgpa at 3.85 to continue getting financial help from college...
well, all i can say is... mama, i thank u for giving me the second chance (although u have given me many).. i promise u i'll strive even harder now... i really will.... and to someone in particular, please stop fucking bug me with ur continuous pathetic complaints... u're not the oni one having to bear with poor grades okay ?? i have more to worry than u do.. so fuck off... stop whining like a baby alrite ???
i use this very opportunity to thank those who believe in me... a big shout out to KEN,my mentor... CHENG MIN, my FIRST mentor.. my COLLEGE PEEPS who sit with me and day dream with me when i am in bad shape... my own BABES because i know somewhere out there, u're rooting for me... all my FRENZ.... my RELATIVES who never fail to tease me for bringing books along to everywhere i go... and last but not least, MY MOM !! thank u mom....
sorry if i have left some out.. u're never forgotten... thank u all....




No comments: