Tuesday, October 28, 2008

a quacky presentation

as the title suggests,




it's indeed a quacky presentation...




well Miss Sylvie gave us a task just last week to come up with individual presentation




and as usual, i slack and do things at the eleventh hour...




came up with the script on sunday and thesis on monday..




title of my presentation : BODY ODOUR




then while writing my script, something well i should say "brilliant and creative" shot up..




"why not get myself a rubber ducky to quack for me when i mention the word SQUEAKY




clean?"




tot of getting it from the market but turned out i aint got time...




so went to my student's hse for tuition - AS USUAL




oni to find out, hey my student has one very adorable DIGI-like rubberducky..




and it's actually COOKIE's (their pup, remember)




dun care whose ducky is tat, i freaking need it for my presentation...




how lucky.. hehe..




went home with the duck in hand..




showed mom.. and she said "WHAT???? DOG'S ??? GO WASH THE TOY..YEEEU"




so i did as she told, and guess wat.... the rubber ducky wont QUACK anymore !!




apparently, the hole is left open WIDE... i kinda accidentally pushed the little cover in while giving it a bath...




time was 8.30 pm MONDAY !!




where on earth do i have enuf time to get a new one...




jasmin- PANIC NOW !!!!! got hoi seng and chin young to onlinee...




telling them my head scratching problem...


and my dear brother-chin young offered to fetch me to tesco to get one.. hehe love ya bro !!


and hoi seng was well, SCRATCHING his head with me too... appreciate it sis...


then, cut the craps... my grandma got one UGLY DUCKLING fom neighbour..


though ugly, but at least it saved my day !!! hehe.. love ya MAMA !! muaxx
~on ur left, we have the UGLY DUCKLING~
~on ur right, we have hehe..... DIGI QUACK QUACK~




how was my presentation, u ask ?? stumbled upon some words... played with hair.. those sorta gestures, i dun think i need to explain~ i leave it to u to judge !!! peace... lazy to elaborate..


i end this post with a pic of UGLY DUCKLING AND THE NOT SO CUN GEISHA...




No comments: