Sunday, October 12, 2008

family day


because i dun have to give tuition anymore on weekends (yea!)



saturday will be my FRENZ's DAY while sunday is my FAMILY DAY


so apparently mom saw this ad in the newspaper saying tat..


Dim Sum buffet in Palace of The Golden Horses (did i get the words rite?)

very sedap la... bla bla bla...

so we all went just to try it out...

my cousin and her 4 kids, her parents, my 2 ye and her husband and muah and mom

well the food wasnt that sumptous.. plus there wasn't much choice..

i aint feeling the chinese cuisine...

so i ate very little...


wasting mama's money oni... RM 50 ++ inclusive of tax..

here are some of the pictures I took..

well i dun like explaining the pictures much...

so just enjoy the pics...



















before i get to my SS pictures... here are the pictures i took with


mwah nieces and nephew






i wont be posting my ss pictures in this post...


just dun wan to...


that's all...


13th Oct Sushi King is having a promotion..


RM 2 per plate regardless of the colour of the plate..


it's a deal u cannot miss..


i wont.. so tomolo we'll be heading to Queenspark's Sushi King..



peace....

No comments: