Friday, October 17, 2008

not good enuf !!

well, my results came out...




hmm.. how should i describe it...




it's well not too good...




but enuf to maintain my scholarship for the time being...




and i really thank all my frenz who believe in me and rooting for me...




and Hui Chin.... congrats... ur result was one of the best... geng !!




and also.. Kim Hwo.. my sg wang. grandpa...




kept saying i dun think i can do well de la.. bla bla bla....




turns out his result is REALLY GOOD... better than mine too...




i'm happy for u although i envy ur result... hehe..

well, i'm just lucky i din fail... and can still maintain my scholarship for the time being...
wat a coincidence...
all subjects related to the word PHYSIC is sure to be my worst subject ever wan wor... spm-PHYSICS.. diploma-PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY
no denial abt it... mom gave me the nod too...
sad case.....

No comments: