Wednesday, October 29, 2008

kissing my students goodbye in 2008.. coming back for more in 2009


the title says it all.....
i bid my students (just so u know, i'm a tuition teacher now) goodbye


today (29th October 2008) is my last day in PTU (Pusat Tuisyen Universal)

hehe... as much as i will be missing my students, i think i had missed alot as an 18-year-old too..


so i really need to do alot of catching up with my buddies.. wakaka... i'll make sure u'll be sick of me soon enuf...


anyway back to PTU.. today i didn't teach at all..


well their exam is over and so i dun think i need to teach anymore rite ???


i'm saving it for next year..


apparently, i'll be stuck with the same ol' kids until they reach PMR..


IF they still want to be under me...


some seem to like me ,
while some seem to be errm... spacing out when i asked if they would like


me to continue being their teacher..


haha~~~ i laid out my rules and regulations for next year as well as giving them


a rough picture of what to expect in next year's syllabus..

i know English seems to be a not-so interesting subject and often people dun go for tuition..

well, i'm working on it... making sure the class is NOT DEAD !!! will work even harder next year..


i just hope that PTU will not give up on me... i promise to be better by next year...


and i also hope that students would want me to teach... wuwuwu


anyway, back to my dear students... today TY (Tze Yong) was late...


and my other students who came in early told me that he would be absent..


i guess my expression did change and was so obvious that the others noticed..


then suddenly, BANG !! the door swung open and there u have it- TY stomping in.. hehe...

i was so excited.. my face lit up... *cheng cheng*


then we chit chatted... man, it was really fun...


they were really u know, cute ??? innocent in a way...


haha.... TY with his really funny and kao siew antics..



not forgetting EUGENE's pretty boyish looks...



FION with her all so pretty looks..







JENNY with the cute baby fats..


and NATALIE... well this girl is a bit weird... she's a bit slow in catching up with the others..




and she often tested my patience by being so rude.. i couldn't stand no more..



and i BAD MOUTHED her.. mwahaha.. no la i din.. i just went to complain to CHENG MIN..


i hope she changes her attitude by next year...



well i want to say... HOPE I DUN SEE HER NEXT YEAR...


but it seems to be a little too harsh and besides, the class is very small..



and losing one student do make alot of difference in terms of the size of class..


so forget it...


TY updated me on the daily news.... haha


the way he TRIED to speak in english to make me understand...


damn KAO SIEW... hehe....



i hope that i left u with good impression and the desire to see more of me is there...



because i do.... u have left me with ntg but sweet memory minus the times u've hurt me with


words u din realise coming out from ya mouth... i forgive every single one of u.. i really do..


be back to PTU in 2009.... muaxxx to all my students... and i wish u all the best !!!


i also take this opportunity to thank PTU for believing in me and CHENG MIN


for not just believing in me but supporting me all the way... Xie Xie...


end this post with pictures of none other than my beloved PTU 2008 ENGLISH FORM 1 time 8.00 to 9.30 pm WEDNESDAY class.... muaxxx







JENNY with the file and NATALIE with the bag !!!!


hawt mama- FION




*act cool* TAKE 1 - FAILED






*act cool* TAKE 2- PASSED !!!!! *clap clap*



question : Who's that ONE teacher that u adore most ?







YOU !!!!!!!!!!! who ??? MUAH....kakakakaka love u all so muchie...





No comments: