Sunday, February 22, 2009

TO MUCH RELIEF....

was shocked to receive a message from Aunty Pauline which reads :
just to inform the girls are having exam on 10 march so please arrange extra classes asap. and would like to apologise of what happened @ your hse the other day.. over those questions asked by brendon that made u unhappy.. hope u understand they r still children who r naive.. so sorry again if they have offended u unintentionally tq
woah after i received this message, the first tot was How on earth did Aunty find out abt this incident and worse still, how did she know that i was upset ???!!!
freaks me out to think that aunty might have read my blog or probably someone did and told her....
i dare not think further..... burdens my brain and honestly i dun have much time for stuff like this....
college is re-opening next week !!!
both excited and sad thinking of the total madness i might need to face.....
college + tuition centre + private tuition = total MADNESS
wish me luck and pray that i dun end up in the asylum
and oh ya results for my SEM2 exam is going to be out on 6th march....... wish me MORE luck...
and please my Lady Luck, you have been great help for the past few years cos i've been scoring satisfactory marks then..
i just hope you will do me good this time......
ps : while i was riting this post, got another message from Aunty Pauline... apparently Claudine told her about it..... talking about sigh of relief.... i can BREATHE again.... haha... APOLOGY ACCEPTED AUNTY !!!! no worries.... i love teaching your kids... they might be rude the other day but they bought joy and enthusiasm to my class EVERY SINGLE TIME !!





No comments: