Saturday, February 14, 2009

promise to update when i do have something interesting in my life..

IN NEED OF INTRIGUING HAPPENING IN MY LIFE...
i told u...
holidays suck...
besides rotting at home and going for my usual teaching routine, i basically have nothing to do
but from 11th to 13th february,
i got the chance to spend some time with HIM...
summarizing things up,
dun feel like tellin every single tiny weeney details,
so here goes...
11TH FEBRUARY
went to mama's office and watch drama ~END~
12TH FEBRUARY
went couzzie's hse and played WII ~END~
13TH FEBRUARY
went genting till 1 am ~END~
haha.... nice blog hor ??
well there isnt really much thing to blog about lor... sorry..
BY THE WAY ,
I GOT MYSELF NINTENDO WII !!!!!!! yea... WII VS PSP and i chose WII
well.. what can i say abt this WII ??
it provides a platform for everyone to get together...
i tell u, i bought it during CNY eve and i din even get to play...
my couzzies were crazy over it and would come almost everyday just to play play play
and.. my young nieces and nephew would sit in a circle and shout scream and jump...
consequence of too much WII, my TV just went KABOOM...
no kidding... the TV cannot be used... yup.. that's right...
but no, mama wasn't mad at me... she said she wouln't blame me for it...
she even encouraged me to break the TV downstairs...
for some personal reasons... hehe..
SOMEONE GET ME A EAR SPRAY OR SOMETHING...
i must be hallucinating my mom saying tat...
but that's the fact i cannot deny... in short it means TRUTH...
that is how i define TRUTH to my F2 students..
speaking of which, i'm really starting to be very afraid of teaching nowadays...
the stress~ EVERYTHING~
BOSS especially....
but that's my RICE BOWL... guess i dun have a choice...
btw, my student's aunty's fren's son needs home tuition but i'm pretty packed...
do u think i should take the job??? well we'll oni crack the head in march..
the mother said, CALL U IN MARCH.... THINK ABOUT IT YEA,JASMIN..
ok i probably should give it a littlt consideration... hor hor ??? RICE BOWL u know??
ok la... update jor... kinda long also mah hor CHIN YOUNG ?? BENJAMIN LOOI ?? HAN SIANG?? MELVIN GOH ???
haha...... wrapping things up with
GET WELL SOON RIHANNA AND I WAN TO GO TO UR CONCERT LA !!!
STILL GOT TICKETS BOH ???
I SUPPORT LU......
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIRL !!!!!!

1 comment:

said...

i juz wanna say "WOW ur blog was freaking well, fantastically written(short(nop, it was more like>simple which make it seems short)), straight-to-the-point, greatly sum'-up)
wish u gd luck for watever thing u r doing,going to do~i'm stil gonna root for ya =P