Sunday, February 15, 2009

left speechless when communicating with kids

as the title suggests,
i had a hard time talking with kids, age between 7-11
today ( 15th February)
my students, who are actually cousins to my kindergarden+primary+secondary schoolmate cum neighbour
went to my house with their cousins named Brendon and i-forgot-her-name
U-N-I-N-V-I-T-E-D-L-Y
i repeat ... UNINVITEDLY
clad in my everyday home attire kept since primary time, i greeted them..
and patted Cookie... if u noticed my previous post, u'll know that COOKIE's a dog belonging to my students...
back to the story,
we started our conversation.. here..
Claudine : Hi Jasmin. What are you doing ?
Me : Playing games (assuming they dunno what Wii is)
Celestine : What games ? Computer games ?
Me : No. Wii...
Brendon : Oh wii... (like he knows it very well) How much is it ? What kind of games do you have, Jasmin ?
Me : *Paused for a moment* Errm, resident's evil...
Claudine : Just now we thought that house was yours. (pointing at my other neighbour's hse) Forgot which one is yours.
Brendon : I thought you shifted when your father passed away. That time i came to your house and i saw u crying. (he was referring to my father's funeral.. yup, he came and he was pretty darn just a kid back then) Thought you moved after the funeral.
Me : *Eyes widened in shock and dumbfounded* No lah...
Brendon : Your dad was shot.
Me : *Felt as if i was being fucked upside down* No lah.. Who told you that ?
Brendon : Your mom.. oh no i mean your Grandma..
Me : Oh.... really.... I see.... (really dunno how to react and say )
Me : Anyway, you kids wanna come in my hse (i pity them standing outside my gate)
Claudine : I go ask my mother first...
Eventually, the mother gave them the green light and so in they went... and i totally freakingly regretted my action of inviting them in MYSELF....
they were pain in both the neck and ASS !!!!
asking lotsa questions and they were pretty rude...
Claudine : Jasmin, why your house so creepy ? So quiet.. It creeps me out..
Celestine : your room why so dark ? (that's because i din on the light... *deng*)
although the light is on, it still is scary...
Man, they were so bloody rude for kids at their age...
to me, i was thinking they felt the creep because my dad passed away and in this house, there're oni me mama and grandmama... no other kids to make noise and we're all grown ups... so to these kids, my house is creepy when it should be D-U-L-L...
and btw, before i forget,
there was even once that Claud and Celes asked me if my mom was dead or not ??
their reason to that question,
I NEVER SEE YOUR MOTHER BEFORE...
please do allow me to say some vulgar words though i can't dedicate these to the kids cos i must ASSUME that they're still young so they dunno how to filter their words before bubbling out their thoughts...
FUCK IT.... WHAT THE HELL ?????????????
*******************END of my misery***********************






No comments: