Saturday, February 28, 2009

just when i thought......................

just when i thought......
that life will be a little lenient on lil ol' me.....
here it comes to another disasterous day.....
i shall start with my rant on tuition classes...
remember i said that i told my senior that i wanna stop my F2 class???
i thought he would be finding a replacement for me
and i will be bidding my students bye-bye....
all he did was just talk to the kids...
telling them , dun bully me..... give warning la bla bla...... hope he din scare my students...
arghhhhh CHENG MIN !!!!!!
but we'll see how it goes next week....
just hope my number of students will not decrease.... *fingers crossed till they bleed*
i will feel so so so so guilty if that happens...
if it does happen, can i put the blame on cheng min ?? ngiek ngiek....
nah, it's still my fault and responsibility.....
speaking of cheng min, he's going to Liverpool John Moores in UK for his 3 months training
congrats, u're graduating soon and free from tuition classes lor.....
after u, it will be muah's turn to fly there.....
it's costly but no matter what,
I AM NOT GOING TO LOSE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SEE THE OUTSIDE WORLD..
and able to get a degree after these 3 months,
who doesn't want this????
i'm lucky because i have seniors who will be telling me what to expect there and etc
so that i'll be all geared up when it's muah's turn... CAN'T WAIT...
countdown to that, 3 more YEARS !!!!!!!!! bahahahaha
and i wan muah's BF to come along...
he said he wanna get his degree locally,
hope he changes his mind....
and i also hope that a few of our coursemates will also go...
it will be freaking lotsa fun...
to have frenz together in a world that is a stranger to us all.....
***********************************************************************************
now, i'll talk about muah's outing yesterday (23th feb Saturday)
for the very first time after such long long time,
i got to go out for the whole day.... and i truly mean the whole day.... till midnite siut...
we went to mid valley...
believe it or not, i think i have not gone there for almost a year already...
i am not gonna tell the details of what we did on that day...
as usual lor.... eat movie and shop....
but i wanna highlight the climax of the whole story....
it concerns muah's BFFzzzz
who u ask ??? i shall keep it to myself.... (you know who u are)
we had a slight argument... and it results in HER being moody... we're sorry.... sorry,k ??
and then it was time to have our dinner....
as usual i wan them to try shabu shabu in puchong so badly that i said , why not make it tonight ??
then everyone said ok.... with that , we went to fetch another BFF, mr. JJ
while we were at his house... 2 cars waiting (i was driving too, yippy but shhh dun tell muah mom)
suddenly , received a call saying that mr.H is coming along...
being the impatient one and the blur one too...
once he reached, i zoomed... without waiting..... well i did call them to tell them i will be waiting SOMEWHERE
which in turn, i was so afraid to stop and sped off..... SORRY
then in the end, all 3 cars were separated....
and along the road, i was blaming myself.....
why so impatient la ???
why so bad la ????
i know my wrong and i admit it..... ego put aside... i apologise to ALL OF YOU !!
there are alot i wanna let YOU know dear, but haih... u just wont let me...
and i also pity mr.H..... he had to "DO SOMETHING" just to de-stress.....
DEAR (if u really do know who u are) , i hope u will give the poor man a closure to all the miseries u both are going thru....
can't bear to see u both in "SUCH" situation...
there are too many isi tersirat huh ??? haha...
keep on guessing peeps....
rank my outing ?
*3 STARS*




LAST BUT NOT LEAST, phrase of the day : STAND UP WHEN STANDING IS ........... oh my i forgot




peace

1 comment:

o0o said...

gt msn? add me ya.. law_of_ueki20@hotmail.com (h/p no: 0163713281.. hehe text me or wadeva)