Sunday, May 3, 2009

the many hairstyles i had and have and will have....

Back in the days ,




been there, done that no.1 : short uneven hair (bob hair the hairstylist told me, i say bullshit, u agree ? )


been there,done that no.2: just started to perm my hair , so it's short.... (the hairstylist told me my hair will look more and silky, so i said ok ? what do u think ?)





been there, done that no.3 : hair started to grow longer... so it's a longer version of curly hair





been there, done that no.4 : straightened and corn-ed my hair... (the hairstylist told me this will also make my hair look more and straight hair suits me better.. i say hell-yeah u're right girl)








been there, done that no.5 : even with glasses on, i feel good....




been there, done that no.6 : even when it's all messed up, i dun care because i heart my hair...




been there, done that no.7 : tying up my hair in ponytails has never felt this good



currently ,



been there,done that,still doing it no.8 : short and corn-ed (it was the IT thing according to the hairstylist, i say pretty much boooooooo)


future (maybe ???)





who noes ? i'm very unpredictable sometimes....








No comments: