Sunday, May 3, 2009

i'm back for good...

i know u all miss me....



i miss blogging too...



there are so much i wish to blog....



but i din have the motivation to blog...



but now i do....



and the motivation here is my dad...



all i can say is....



i miss u Dad, Mr.Liew Teck Ngai....



u may have left us physically but ur spirit will remain...



i was going thru my photo album...


when i come to this...


i was looking for this picture for so many freaking years....


ever since my papa's death,


this was the picture i was looking for so that i can keep it close at heart



and now i found it..


locked in my mother's drawer...


and the moment i saw this,


i teared up...


i really miss u dad....


rest in peace....



note : yes, this is the oni pic i took with my dad... so it's a long lost treasure i shall not lose again....
and the only time i remember crying out loud and will never forget is the time i talked to woon hang about papa and saw Benjamin showing me his sympathy.. that sad look on my best Guy fren will never be erased from my memory ever...
special thanks for Benjamin for that one moment of pure emotion...

No comments: