Sunday, May 10, 2009

i miss u even more...


i miss u too much..



it's tearing me apart....



u and i know what is going on....



but yes, i believe in you...



and i want to hold your hands to walk this road together...



though we're bound to fall again....



but let us fall together and picked each other up and continue walking this journey



dun let go of these hands of mine and leave me on the ground....



totally blackened by the darkness without a shimmer of your light of guidance...



it will hurt me for saying what i said the other day



it'll hurt me more if we had to walk our separate ways....



thank you for not giving up on Jasmin Liew...



most importantly, thank u for not giving up on US....



i love you up till today.....



and i will continue loving u till the day u say u DON'T LOVE ME anymore...



ps : i still have our picture together as my phone wallpaper. please dun stop loving me




2 comments:

Xemnas said...

i wonder
who will forget you and stop loving you?!
lol

said...

since you're so adorable ^^