Sunday, May 3, 2009

i love them and him too..... paiseh paiseh

my mom will always come first in my heart ~HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY IN ADVANCE~





my two kiddos that i love and hate at the same time... i love them being so carefree all the time.. i hate them when they throw tantrums and dirty the house...


loved, love, and will love these chicks for life because they were my punching bags and tissues when i need them



*** he is the king of my HEART***




he might be skinny but i like his side features... the nose very errrm.... very Caucasean like... me likey... woots... i know i know.. he's perfect to me !!!


*** i think of u and u think of me (how sweet)***



***putting on a smile when i see you but failed... why arr???***

***u are still my sunshine in the rain which brightens up my day***











No comments: