Tuesday, November 18, 2008

unlucky jasmin


u see the wallpaper i had on my phone ???
that was wat Cha Cha wrote for me and set as my wallpaper..
and it was TODAY...... guess wat ??? i was indeeed.... U-N-L-U-C-K-Y




i guess i dun have to say much.... sob sob....
the story is pretty easy..
i wanted to reverse.... so wanted to change gear la
while change gear sure must srep on brake rite ??
instead of brake.... i stepped on the F-ING ACCELERATOR !!!
haih.... bang the back of a Myvi...
the driver came out and spoke to me..
and man, was i shaking...
passed the line to him (mom's on the other line)
bla bla bla... settled...
he'll let us do the reparing for him...
now... all i'm thinking is i'm guilty...
mom need to spend on my baby because of my freaking carelessness...
she said "THERE GOES UR BIRTHDAY PRESENT !!"
peace....





















No comments: