Thursday, November 20, 2008

post to Nee

is that wat u think ???
is this what u want ???
have u got any idea how important u are to me ???
how even the slightiest thing u say hurt me ??
u are my bestie... i share evverything with u...
and u are being so childish by saying tat u wont be going there and i should go...
have u got any idea how much i wanted u to be there to celeb with me ???
that was why i keep saying to u...
U NEED TO MAKE IT UP TO ME NO MATTER WHAT SINCE U'RE GOING OFF ON 26TH
guess it doesnt struck u how much i mean it for u to celeb with me no matter wat...
suen la... u just dun see what the problem is here.....
and i dun understand what u mean by no more calls/msgs/msn
are u trying to say u wanna retreat and dun wanna talk to me anymore ???
cos it looks like it.....
and again, u're being very childish to not wan to confront this problem with me...


No comments: