Thursday, November 13, 2008

made the wrong move

yes, i'm coming clean...


I FREAKING WENT FOR SLIMMING COURSE...


like, OH MY GOD....


stop being dramatic okay ?? i waited for all these years...



just for this one chance to at least step into a slimming centre..


and i already have... BIZZYBODY.. no, i'm not saying tat u are ONE..



i mean i registered in BIZZYBODY to attend a 10 session slimming programme..



mainly to slim down the abdominal part of my body... u all know where.. *wink*


after oni 1 session, guess what ???


I GAVE UP !!!! YES, I GAVE UP !!!


why, u ask ??? because of their strict diet which i deliberately refused to follow..



and the fear of having mom find out abt my stupidity scared the living daylight



outta me...



the main reason,however, is that i dun get to eat normally !!!!!


so i went back to the centre and waited for NICHOLE (my consultant)



this is our conversation..



Nichole : Yes,Jasmin. How may i help you ?



Me : Nichole, I think I want to stop this programme.



Nichole : *eyes widened* Why?



Me : I realise my mom is being very suspicious lately because I was not eating much following the 4-day fruits diet.And seemingly, my mom is asking me questions as to why am I always late home from college. I had to lie to her always and I'm feeling that I can't create anymore coverline pretty soon.Can you,like errm change the treatment to products instead ?


Nichole : If that is the case, I will need to refer this matter to the HQ. I will get back to you soon. So, would you like to continue with your second session?



Me : *puzzled and showing the duh-of course not look* Nah... It's ok. Thank you.


Nichole : Alright. Take care Jasmin and I will get back to you, alright ?



~~end of conversation~~


haha... well it's been 4 days now and still no call from her...



well, she better make my 500 buckeroo paid in black and white worth...



or else, i'll be stomping back into BIZZYBODY and create havoc... hehe



now i totally agree with everything my frenz tell me..



slimming isn't easy at all... u have to seriously have STRONG WILLPOWER


not forgetting willing-ness to sacrifice yum cha time with frenz and family..



i can't, so i gave up...




and besides, my frenz said that i aint too fat...


so let it stay that way for a period of time..



until i'm a little older and ready to give it a second try..






GOSH, MY FRENZ WILL KILL ME !!! haha...






and be contented with what u have... forget slimming la...



makan lagi best !!!



now i can EAT ALL I CAN !!! without worrying Nichole would "sing" in my ears..


ending this post with pictures of me back then enjoying every bite


of McD... yummy~~~ muahhhh



and also receipts of the payment i made... and also the diet plan Nichole gave me...











No comments: