Friday, January 23, 2009

super sweet.. thank u BAO BI

with that kind of title,



the first question sure is WHO THE HELL IS BAO BI ??



hehe.. paiseh paiseh... my special fren.... ngiek ngiek...



how did BAO BI come about ??



let's do the maths..



BAO BEI minus the BEI + BI which is the short form for BABY which is also my nickname which oni mama calls = BAO BI


smart huh ??? ahha... i know i know...lame again rite ??? come on... at least it's DIFFERENT than


~BABY~



~HONEY~



~DARLING~



~DEAR~



hehe... and my nickname given by him ???



~ZHU BI~



why ZHU BI ??



i'm getting fatter every single day and he kept saying i'm looking like a pig already.... PREGNANT WITH 2 MONTHS BABY , which is acually my fat tummy... hate it....


why am i blogging abt him, u ask ??



well just wanna let him know, I SUPER MISS HIM...



5 weeks cannot see him oh.... having sem break liao...



I told u I WANNA SCREW SEM TWO... now u know why...



and i wanna highlight today....



23rd JAN 2009



last paper.... yippy yea yea... so as usual, woke up at 5 am and studied till 7 then took bath then straight drive to TARC to meet BAO BI (gosh i'm getting used to this nick)



then study study plus chit chat... till 8.45 then off to exam hall...



then do do do with much difficulty.... 11 am... everyone merdeka lu... but it was a silent one... lexon asked... WHY NO ONE SCREAM AND SHOUT MERDEKA !!!??



aiyo still small meh, i said.... kantoi him... hmph...



then me and BAO BI went ALPHA ANGLE for lunch and jalan jalan before the boyfren go back to hometown...


we ended up playing at the amusement park... like big kids la wei... haha...



but one word... it was FUN... maybe because i'm playing with him....



we played BASKETBALL (i suck in it) , CAR RACING and HAND HOCKEY...FUN FUN !!!!



then it was time to bid him goodbye for 5 weeks.... hehe...



while i was driving halfway , suddenly the phone rang.. it was HIM..


ME : halo?



BB : Eh (he calls me eh,wei,oi,pig bi)... you driving ??



ME : (with the of course-i'm-driving-u-just-got-down-from-the-car tone) yea la...



BB : i forgot to tell u 3 words...



ME : oh... tell la...



BB : I LOVE YOU...



ME : *chuckles* I LOVE YOU TOO.



woots.... damn it was sweet... i know it's normal but hey.. it's still sweet... gonna miss u bao bi... take good care of urself when i'm not with u...



bear this in mind



CANNOT EAT SWEETS DRINK CARBONATED DRINKS LIKE UR NORMAL MEAL.. I'LL SMACK YOU.....



END THIS POST WITH A PIC OF US TWO.... EDITTED... DUN WAN LET U ALL SEE HIM CLEARLY...i'm not really the like-to-show-my bf-off-typo... it's between me and him, get it ?? but if there's anything interesting, i'll blog and probably put him up !!!!!!






No comments: