Wednesday, January 21, 2009

i miss u guys.... thank u

oh my frigging god...
it's been like weeks ????
woots.... i din update my blog huh ??
and ppl are starting to pop up in my chatbox "scolding" me for not updating..
bahahaxxx it shows that u MISS me alot more....
pssss, the word ALOT MORE tells u that i,too miss you guys alot..
thanks ben and chin young who neVer fail to read and asking me to update..
___________________________________________________________________
what had happened to me in the past month u asked ???
basically ntg....
i din even get to go for countdown with my peeps on 31st of dec...
how sad is that,hor ??
and u know the reason to that ???
TUITION !!!!!!!!! it's either breaking me or making me....
well i say... TUITION kinda breaks me..... in a way that i dun have much freedom...
dedicate almost all my precious time with loved ones (yes u peeps out there) to my students..
haha... i sound so "mulia" but true what...
it's also making me in a way that... i earn $$ though it aint much...
i dun get to buy LV or PRADA with what i earn... well at least i can if i save... *drools*
i'm contented though..... i dun have to depend on mom financially which some say...
very independant.... will guys be scared of me since i somehow somewhat have my own
?? PART TIME CAREER ??? bahahahahaxxxx
__________________________________________________________________
for JAN 2009...
same routine.....
work study slack work study slack.....
and to be honest withcha readers...
i did not freaking see my beloved peeps for like the WHOLE F**KING month....
like the heck???
and u know why ???
EXAM lor...... exam exam exam....
jan marks the end of my second sem and so to prove that we're geared up for SEM THREE before turnin seniors in YEAR TWO...
we had to take the big challenge... EXAM!!!!
and i'll say "SCREW YOU SEM TWO" on 23rd jan...
today's 21st... one last paper to go before i say TULUS....
and i take this opprtunity to thank DR.CHONG for the so-obvious-yet-i'm-stupid-to-ignore tips... kakakaka.....
should have listened to the boyfren not to burn the midnite oil because it aint worth it...
the exam = the midterm = the quiz = the obvious tips... darn...
~Analytical Chem~ also not bad..... at least no blanks.....
~Homeostatis and Excretion~ no comment.... at least i know i won't fail... LAME-i know
~Response and Coordination~ FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.... no need for elaboration huh?
~CAlculus~ Yet to comment... last paper on 23rd...
** keeping my fingers crossed that i dun fail my RESPONSE cos that will be so sad as i'll need to start paying for my college fees which i do hope i could save my pity pocket from...***
___________________________________________________________________
now now....
something on the lighter side...
MOM'S GETTING ME A SUB CREDIT CARD !!!!
imagine that... having my own credit card... with my own name printed on the front...
how cool is that ??? well the credit limit is oni 1K lor....
trying to convince mom for 2K... wakakakaka....
UOB UOB UOB rawksssssss
___________________________________________________________________
i wan to buy a PSP....
but nee said WII better...
ppl, i need ideas and suggestions.....
i need some entertainment at home la...
i'll be having a 6 week sem break after 23rd jan..
and the boyfren's going back to hometown... ZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZ
my beloved peeps need to go to college... no time to CHOI jasmin liew... buhuhuhu
#do holla 017-817**** if u have time to yum cha with muah ok ??? to oni my loved ones ok?#
__________________________________________________________________
here is my long post for a new beginning....
happy 2009 to everyone...
and Gong Xi Fa Cai to all...
i love u guys so much my peeps....
again i say , I MISSSSSSSSSSSSS UUU...
XOXO



No comments: