Sunday, December 7, 2008

presents tat pocket a thousand of meanings



i was tat girl who wished to be showered with expensive gifts and parties...



but what to expect from secondary schoolmates wor...


rite rite ??? all students ma...


so coming to college... i wasn't expecting much...



because we just came to know each other...



but i was wrong... and i should say...



this is the year i receive the highest number of presents ever....




they may not be the expensive presents i once longed for..




but they touched my heart like no others...



and the meaning behind every gift can never be conveyed in words alone...



they meant to tell me that the ones who have handed over those thoughtful gifts care for me....




their little gifts represent their BIG pure heart...



and money can't buy those messages...




darn me for being so materialistic before this...




i thank those who took time to shop for my gift...




who scratched their heads finding me the best gift ever.. thank u...



thank those who wished me from the bottom of their hearts...



thank u for sparing me that little time to wish me.... muaks...


i end this post with pics of every single thoughtful gift from those who never fail to care for lil ol' me...



















No comments: