Sunday, December 7, 2008

if god can grant me one wish, it will be to have BROTHERS like u two..

i've always yearned for a big brother or at least a sibling to share secrets and fights with..


however, it seems to be the most impossible thing since i'm the oni child...



even if i'm asking to be granted a lil sis or bro, there is no DAD for tat...


those who know, guess i dun have to explain the meaning of that statement...



nevertheless, god gave me an ALTERNATIVE....



the so-called brothers.. in canto, "kai ko"



these two monkeys...



hehe.... presenting... PAN CHIN YOUNG and HOI SENG (WAT'S UR SURNAME,HA?)


they have been effortlessly constantly lending me their ears and time...


hearing me out... words to words...



problems, one after another..



always asking me out for yum cha session..



just to make sure things are prefectly fine for me...



and tat SHABU SHABU experience...



though scares the shit outta me....



still, u two never blame me (though i must say, cy was blabbling alot)




CY : I told you the SHABU SHABU in puchong is different from the imbi one la.. u dun wanna believe... u see... wasted my
RM3 for that pathetic 10 mins of parking..and RM15++ for that drink..
dun ever ask me to eat in imbi...




FYI, we were sitted in this PLUS ONE SHABU SHABU in imbi with not much enthusiasm..



then the waitress, in her china slang came and served us..


talking like a bullet train.... man, it was bloody hard to catch a single word she uttered...



in the end, we ordered drinks... it was... err... correct me if i'm wrong..



SUGARCANE WITH SEA COCONUT...



which costed us a shockingly exp price of RM15++ and we oni managed to drink one small pathetic small glass each...


sorry CY for needing to pay the bill... and to be the one talking to the manager...


ouch, tat must have been a painful thorn in the butt...



and the moment u looked at me and telling HIM to talk to me and not u..




i know u were pretty pissed at tat annoying manager...



but all in all, mission accomplished hor ?? we managed to make our way to puchong with



much difficulties... haha...



and hoi seng, haha.. he was the sweet one.. consoling me... and sayang my head..


which really really makes me feel like a baby sis who's sulking... cos the BIG BRO was lion fierce..



thank u hollywood brother... hehe...



and itu ALEX... apa macam oh u ??



kept teasing me... haha... though u're not my bro like the other two..



still, glad u came along and be the goof ball among us..



do hang out more often with muah, ok ??? please ??? *clap clap*


end this post with pics of muah brothers... and SHABU SHABU IN PUCHONG..



bro no.1 : Hoi Seng

Bro no.2 : Pan Chin Young.. he's camera-shy.. bahaha







gahhh need a haircut...



I'M GOING THERE AGAIN TOMOLO... ANYONE WANNA JOIN ???

No comments: