Sunday, September 21, 2008

the curtain-call

before i begin,
just a brief intro,
i know it's lame,
bear with me,aite ?
i promise u
more interesting posts will follow suit..
u will just have to stay in to find out more...


presenting,


Jasmin aka the siu jie aka princess
why they call me siu jie, u ask ?
well i can't stand the heat nor can i ever stop complaining abt hardship..
i admit i admit... puteri lilin is wat i am..
but hey, at least i never give up midway...
so stop calling me siu jie already,peeps !!


wat else ?
well i'm a very frenly person..
warms up very fast...
and cracks a joke whenever i can...
some think i'm flirtatious,
but those who know me well think otherwise..
but then again, who knows what they think ?
oh well, at least i stay true to who i am....


on the other hand, i am also very childish...
u will understand when u know me more..
my immature antics come out naturally...
without me noticing....


and last but not least,
i am a N.E.R.D
i bring my book to everywhere i go..
from cousin's hse to the restaurants.. even the place where u poo poo (just kidding,my books smell good)
ask my frenz and family members ,
when would i ever leave without a book in hand...
it does make me feel better knowing tat i have a book in hand though i dun open it and read..
mau jugak segak ma... ppl say PRETEND aje...
either way, cant seem to change the habit...
so i apologise if u think i'm showing off my diligence..


that's just abt everything i can tell u abt my character..
u can always send me comments to tell me more abt myself
those u like and those u dun...
i'm very open...
so just spill the beans,ya ??


alrite..
now a lil bit abt my current life...
turnin 18 this year (been reminding mahSelf i'm legal cos i can practically do anything at 18... hoho noty noty)
dun forget mah burfday dearzzzz, 26th november... forget the wishes.. show me the presents
currently staying with mah mama (love her to death, she rawks my world)

not forgetting mah grandma

and also the lil kiddozz and my uncle and aunty la... (they dun live with us but they come everyday)

STATUS : SINGLE (meant to put it in BOLD letters because i'm desperate T_T)



ok this is getting alot longer than i have expected.. i'll stop here.. and as promised.. more to come... hang on and i'll see u in my chat box and do send me some comments please.... xie xie...


with tat i take a bow and curtains closed....

1 comment:

RoyHinS said...

1st ppl ~yippy
xD
mine is on 25 nov ya
my present
wakaka
xD
yippy
desperate wat
ngiek ngiek ngiek
xD